This guide will help you to remove values from your registry. The registry has settings on which the system runs on, such as which program to start up when your computer turns on.
Warning: It is important to exercise caution when removing registry values from your registry since you can severely damage your computer. It is best to use a professional or just use a program to automatically find the values which need to be removed.
1. Start by Clicking Start from the bottom left hand side of your screen
2. Click on Run (It is in the Start Menu)
3. In the Run box, type in regedit.exe and hit enter
4. The Registry Editer will come up.
5. You can either choose to navigate around and delete registry values or just search for them. Below is how to search for them.
From the search box, you can find were the registry value is in the registry.
And thats it. This will allow you to make changes to your windows registry. This will work for both XP and Vista.
Please feel free to comment below.