This guide will outline how to remove files from your computer. Please exercise caution when doing this because you can damage your computer if you delete files which the computer needs to operate.
To remove files, you need to navigate to the my computer area. Here is a step by step guide
1. Start by clicking on start on the bottom left hand side of your computer
2. Procede to click on My Computer
3. Once the My Computer screen opens up, click on Search. As shown below, it is beside the Folders button.
4. This will allow you to search for files on your computer.
5. Next you need to identify the file to remove. Generally, the search will allow you if you can’t find it in My Computer.
6. Right click on the file
7. Move your mouse down to delete and left click on it.
That will allow you to remove files from your computer. Please feel free to post comments below.